We are on the lookout for qualified PHP Developers who will become a part of a vast team of professionals and help us develop a progressive advertising platform DanAds.
Team of PHP Developers (DanAds/AdTech)
Our customer is a leading provider of customized self-serve advertising platforms for publishers, which comes with the best features of ad forecasting, one-to-one direct deals, proposal sending, various targeting options, and ad tools.
The platform is an Ad-desk integrated with the publishers’ ad servers (e.g., Google Double Click – DFP), CRM, and payment systems (Adyen). The main customers/users of the system are Publishers and small and medium advertisers who want to market their business among web, mobile, and print units. Publishers are Media owners and SMB are direct advertisers and various digital agencies, and sales companies.
Sigma Software developed the system itself from scratch, and we are relying on modern frameworks and tools for development.
- 3+ years of experience in PHP development
- Solid experience with Laravel Framework
- Strong OOP and design patterns knowledge
- Solid experience with MySQL (MariaDB)
- Experience with Git and GitFlow
- Understanding of CI concepts (TeamCity, Jenkins)
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Intermediate level of spoken and written English
Will be a plus:
- Experience in the AdTech domain
- Code, develop unit and integration tests, debug, document, implement, and maintain portions of software
- Promote good design principles, such as code reuse, modularity, and extensibility
- Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation
- Perform code review for compliance with the best engineering practices, coding standards, and quality criteria set forth on the project
- Continuously participate in technical risks identification and analysis, immediately notify the Project Manager of new risks identified, and suggest a mitigation strategy
- Report status and progress according to the project and company demands
- Contribute to the creation of technical specifications
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Health & Legal support
- Discount program
- Sport activities
- Outstanding offices
- Comfortable place in a cozy room
- Continuous education
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work
- Diversity of Domains & Businesses
- Variety of technology