Senior Project Manager (Intellectual Property Services)
- Project Management
If you have an itch for challenges and problem-solving, and you are hungry for delivering life-changing software, then we have a puzzle for you to solve.
You can’t miss a chance to apply for it, if:
- Delivery Management and Delivery organization growth is prio #1 for you. Even though you may not be managing all of the project personally, you are responsible for each project in portfolio and quality of service provided
- You wish to act as an Account Manager and a company front-liner, become a trusted advisor for a customer, are ready to seek opportunities and make business proposals to the customer
- Every day you improve your expertise in service delivery models and project process tailoring, as well as coaching skills to help your team of PMs, because you know that your team – is your key to success
- You know how to handle force-major issues and, if it is necessary, can take over a steering wheel of a specific assignment, to help a Project Manager in getting it out of skidding. This is why an SPM’s expertise in project and delivery management has to be so profound
- You play an active role in not only keeping a constant close contact with key teammates, but also take part in choosing the best experts on the market to make the Center even stronger and more attractive
- You keep a close eye and constantly take proactive and corrective actions on KPIs, such as revenue, profitability, utilization, and attrition
We collaborate with an EU company specialized in legal protection and services for intellectual property. For more than twenty years it has revolutionized pricing in the IP sector, introducing and developing unprecedented levels of transparency and control over costs. Much of this has been driven by investment in technology and in particular web-based platforms.
Our engineering team is building from scratch a unique automation system for intellectual property legal support, registration of trademarks and patents, and their lifetime maintenance. From day to day, they are working with large flows of customer data and provide services to clients around the world (200+ countries). For this reason, the customer builds modern and reliable IT solutions. Also, we are working directly with end users, having an opportunity to feel their pain and needs and help real people resolve their problems.