Senior Full Stack Python Developer (AdTech Platform)
If you have a passion for both Python and React and would like to help us build core infrastructure and customer-facing web applications, then why don’t you join our fresh AdTech project?
As a Senior Full-stack Engineer, you will have the chance to work on the Back-end microservices powering our measurement product, in addition to our customer-facing dashboards, and the platform’s public APIs.
You will have the opportunity to tinker around with the latest tech, learn new skills, sharpen your existing ones, and make a difference in a rapidly growing company. Also, you will have a chance to participate in our bi-annual Engineering Hack Week to compete for a Grand Prize.
The product is a leading AdTech platform for advertisers that allows to:
- Identify, measure, and engage target audience
- Apply advanced analytics and get ICP insights, target account, and contact selection
- Engage high-fit accounts with advertising and SDR emails (powered by retargeting and personalization)
- Analyze and improve campaign and engagement metrics
- Benefit from CRM and marketing automation connectors
Operating worldwide, it offers 5X ROI to its investors and engages demand to advertising analytics. The platform is built with Python (Flask), PostgreSQL, ReactJS, runs on AWS, and there is so much more to do for our big multi-national team!