On behalf of Clavister, Sigma Software invites a Senior DevOps Engineer to join a mix of cybersecurity domain experts, system architects, product and commercial managers, agile, lean experts, and DevOps engineers.
Since December 2020, Clavister is designing and implementing a new product to be delivered as-a-service during H1 2021 to their customer 1 (they are customer 0). This means that they are designing and implementing a secure, portable (they will deploy on European infrastructure) and effective multi-tenant architecture to host the company’s existing cybersecurity product components. With this comes infrastructure-as-code, build-and-deploy pipelines, scaling, and monitoring mechanisms. With zero technical debt and challenging requirements, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer looking for a new challenge!
We believe that the quality of our work is a shared responsibility within the development team, and we approach this by modern engineering practices like peer reviews, continuous integration, and automated testing. This requires team members to have a “QA mindset” and a keen interest in building and testing software.
Clavister is now combining 20+ years of cybersecurity pedigree. They deliver physical and virtual cybersecurity appliances with a highly secure, highly portable, multi-tenant cloud architecture to develop the leading European security-as-a-service (company’s competitors are the US, Chinese, or Israeli). To maintain their position as Swedish and European, they will operate their service using European infrastructure (i.e., not using AWS, GCP, nor Azure).
We are confident that the future lies in providing cyber-security as-a-service – the following market and industry trends drive this:
- Users no longer work in a corporate office like in the old days but from home, a coffee shop, a co-op space, airport, or their car
- Apps and the data these apps yield no longer reside on-premise in the corporate office but in the Cloud (often in a US-based one)
- Complexity in cyber-attacks is ever-growing, also forcing the complexity in cybersecurity defense to increase proportionally – the pool of highly-skilled cyber-security is not growing, making it near impossible for a standard enterprise to design and maintain the required security properly
- From now on, Entities will partner with a security-as-a-service partner and, in effect, outsource part of their IT Security to this partner – they will have a service agreement with this partner, trust is the essential characteristic of such a relationship
Join a project delivering physical and virtual cybersecurity appliances with a highly secure, highly portable, multi-tenant cloud architecture. Our aim is to develop the leading European security-as-a-service (the company’s competitors are the US, Chinese, or Israeli).
Clavister offers a great mix of employees from all over the world with different backgrounds regarding education, work experience, and diversity. By welcoming the differences and allowing everyone to develop, the company builds a great team spirit and customer focus.
This is a very exciting time to join Clavister as they are refining their strategy to focus on a verticalization/specialization around selected customer segments and transitioning towards providing their cybersecurity solution as a service – this journey has just started, and you are invited to join! Read more here – https://www.clavister.com/news… and here https://www.clavister.com/comp…
The project still discovers the main tech stack (and You will play a key part in that) but the below describe the current state:
- OS: Linux
- Scripting: Python, BASH
- Configuration Management: Ansible, TerraForm
- Containerization: Docker, deamon
- Container runtime management: Kubernetes, Rancher
- Monitoring: Zabbix
- Data management: MySQL, Elasticsearch, MongoDB
For this position, we will continuously review and interview qualified applicants.
Meet your team!