We are looking for a creative and skilled Front-end Developer with a focus on React.js development. Your primary responsibility will be new functionality development, continuous improvement and optimization of existing codebase, troubleshooting, technical debt and experiments.
A small Swedish company upgrading and maintaining a Construction platform for risk and task management at the construction site.
Our client BuildSafe is one of the fastest growing digital solutions within the construction technology. As of late last year, they are a part of Infobric Group – one of the Nordic region’s largest SaaS-companies. BuildSafe helps construction teams work safer and more efficiently with our powerful collaboration platform for risk- and task management on site.
Project tech stack:
Meet your team!
- Scala – used for analytics service and reporting domains. Functional programming practices are used
- GoLang – used for authorization and statistics gathering for reports and insights
- Java/Kotlin – Java as legacy for Android app, 90% on Java, 10% on Kotlin TypeScript – main part for the SPA. Functional programming
- CoffeeScript – front-end, used in some core components but mainly remains in CRM
- AWS – cloud service for the product, mainly run on EC2 instances with Ambassador, service containers and DB. In addition, EFS and AWS Load Balancer is used