Middle Python Developer (FinTech Domain)
Are you a Python professional willing to build a state-of-the-art technology solution from scratch together with our team? We are on the lookout of a Middle Python Developer.
As a Python Developer, you will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
The Customer is in need for a credit solution, which provides the fastest and easiest credit agreement between a lender and a borrower. Solution will have automatic borrower validation with 3rd party open credit history data. Next stage will be using a blockchain technology for reselling of an existing loan package.
First tasks on the project may involve, but are not limited to:
- Creating the system’s core and major building blocks
- Implementing essential use cases and business logic
- Deciding on libraries and frameworks that will best fit the purpose
- Laying out the system’s interfaces and infrastructure
- Creating and evolving the baseline for automated quality checks