Junior Test Engineer (Telecommunication project)
- Remote (Ukraine only)
- Manual Testing
- Software Testing
We are looking for a Junior Test Engineer to be responsible for requirements analysis, design, testing, and automation tests creation for the software solution with a high level of quality.
Customer is one of the leading companies in the telecommunications domain.
This is a long-term project that assumes software development of a web-based application for network configuration. The developed tool is intended to help network engineers generate scripts for hardware configuration used to support 3G, 4G, and 5G networks. The platform allows engineers all over the world to plan and design mobile network roll-out and upgrades configuration.
- active development phase
- balanced teams, 7 people (5 dev + 2 TE) in each of 2 teams
- all brand-new trends, as well as best practices, are used on the project
- the team is working according to Scrum methodology, 4 major releases per year
- direct communication with the customer: audio calls, E-mail, IMS, etc.
- different approaches for professional growth (as a Manual or Automation Test Engineer)