Test Engineers caring about their products and striving to make them the best on the market are welcomed to become a part of our company. If getting things done is not an obligation for you but rather a way of life; if you want to develop in software testing and get a great boost in technical skills then keep reading.
This spring was truly rich in opportunities for Test Engineers. Therefore, we are proud to present you not just one, but a whole list of projects in various areas. So pick what sounds more exciting to you – and go ahead and apply at the bottom of the page:
- A cross-platform tool to aggregate data from different ad/media platforms: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google Ads, providing insight on ad alignment, brand safety, performance metrics, etc.
- An interactive language learning game for kids.
- A part of the system for centralized data storage and processing, responsible for data transformation, aggregation, and saving.
- A system intended to speed up and simplify the process of cell networks setup and maintenance.
- An application intended to connect people from all over the world within the community that is focused on mindfulness and personal development.
- A system for gathering data from various sensors located in production facilities, composing and managing maintenance tasks and providing predictive maintenance using AI and ML.
- A web advertisement platform with rich and complex back-end and web-based portal.
- Development of modern and highly flexible casino slots for one of the most advanced casino gaming providers on the market. We are working on the creation of high-quality gaming content, designed for multi-device consumption, which includes smartphones, tablets, and websites.
- Maintain and improve the current testing approach
- Analyze and clarify requirements
- Plan and estimate testing activities
- Create test documentation (test cases, checklist, mind map)
- Perform manual functional, integration, regression and compatibility testing
- Report issues, monitor reported issues, and verify after they are resolved
- Effectively collaborate with developers and customer-side PO
- Suggest and introduce the necessary QA statistics
- At least 3-year experience in test engineering
- Experience and deep awareness of functional testing
- Experience in manual functional, compatibility, integration testing
- Experience in API testing
- Strong knowledge of client-server architecture
- Strong Analytical skills, able to contribute to requirements analysis
- Experience in Agile software development, task management, and tracking tools
- Strong communication skills
- Good estimation skills
- At least Intermediate level of spoken and written English
- Getting Things Done person
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Able to build a good relationship with the team and ready to become a part of the team
- Strong reporting skills – nice to have