WELCOME TO THE TEAM OF EMBEDDED GURUS!
Devices and machines get smarter day by day and find their way to all spheres of life and businesses of any size. Developing embedded software, which controls operation of such devices and machines, requires knowledge of hardware, specific skills, and ability to work under limited time and memory.
We invite active and passionate people who have experience with both hardware and software or similar technical background to join our department and take part in various projects in such domain as automotive, healthcare, IoT, and more.
EMBEDDED DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT IN A NUTSHELL
- The team includes Ph.D. and Master’s Degree holders
- Experienced in many OSs, among which is Embedded Linux
- We use both С and С++ programming languages in 50:50 proportion
- Most of our projects are started from scratch; we don’t have old support projects
- We have our own products developed
- Development according to international standards
- We deal with security on a hardware level projects
- A rich set of chipsets – BLE, NFC, RTK
- A large number of microcontrollers – STM32 (Used CPU and FPGA families: ARM7, ARM9, ARM CortexA8 (TI OMAP), ARM CortexA9 (Freescale i.MX6), ARM CortexM3 (STM, NXP, TI Stellaris, Microsemi), ARM CortexM4F (TI, STM), Renesas R32/M16/SH2A/RX, PICs, MSP, ADSP, AVR, ALTERA, Xilinx etc.)
EMBEDDED SERVICES FOR SMART HOME SOLUTION
Revision, update and testing of a device responsible for real-time electricity consumption monitoring and reporting.
- The device is a part of a smart home solution
- Plugged into a power outlet, it collects electricity consumption data and reports it via Wi-Fi
- Connects to the AZURE Cloud
- End users receive consumption statistics and recommendations via smartphone
- Key activities delivered: firmware development, device prototype programming, software and hardware testing, Azure connection
- Project duration: 12 months
- Team size: 5 FTE
- Technologies: IAR, C language
EMBEDDED SOFTWARE FOR FIELD TRAINING
Video streaming, geolocation transmitter, and communication headset built in a helmet for comprehensive interaction at a field training course.
- Embedded software development and testing enabling multiple devices to operate as a single system
- Key functions: real-time Wi-Fi video streaming, Bluetooth communication module, geolocation transmission
- LTA, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth protocols
- USB programming and hardware testing
- Project duration: 3 months
- Team size: 4 FTE
- Technologies: ThreadX, IAR, C language
AUDIO DRIVER FOR A NEW SMARTPHONE
Full cycle Audio driver development making a new smartphone ready for manufacturing.
- Enabling the use of speakers and microphone of a new smartphone prototype
- Porting driver to Customer’s audio chip, creating of low-level drivers
- Building all layers and low-level drivers into a single Audio driver
- Software and hardware testing
- Project duration: 1 month
- Team size: 2 FTE
- Technologies: C, C++, Linux kernel 3.0.35, SPI, I2C
We are looking for a motivated Embedded Engineer to initiate new projects in energy and automotive sectors and help us with developing new opportunities.READ MORE
We invite active and passionate young people who have experience with both hardware and software or similar technical background to try your hand at a real project.READ MORE
Senior Project Manager (Embedded Department)
- Project Management
We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join Embedded Department and take part in various projects in such domain as automotive, healthcare, IoT, and more.READ MORE