WELCOME TO THE TEAM OF EMBEDDED DEVELOPMENT GURUS!
We invite active and passionate people who have experience with both hardware and software or similar technical background to join our department and take part in various projects in such domains as automotive, healthcare, heat and ventilation, city management.
EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT UNIT IN A NUTSHELL
- The team includes Ph.D. and Master’s Degree holders
- Experienced in bare metal and in Embedded Linux
- We use both С and С++ programming languages in 70:30 proportion
- Most of our projects are started from scratch
- We have our own products developed
- Development according to international standards
- We deal with security on a hardware level
- A rich set of chipsets
- A large number of microcontrollers – STM32 (Used CPU and FPGA families: ARM7, ARM9, ARM CortexA8 (TI OMAP), ARM CortexA9 (Freescale i.MX6), ARM CortexM3 (STM, NXP, TI Stellaris, Microsemi), ARM CortexM4F (TI, STM)
SMART HOME SOLUTIONS
Revision, update, and testing of a device responsible for real-time electricity consumption monitoring and reporting.
- The device is a part of a smart home solution
- Plugged into a power outlet, it collects electricity consumption data and reports it via Wi-Fi
- Connects to the AZURE Cloud
- End-users receive consumption statistics and recommendations via smartphone
- Key activities delivered: firmware development, device prototype programming, software and hardware testing, Azure connection
- Project duration: 12 months
- Team size: 5 FTE
- Technologies: IAR, C language
FIELD TRAINING DEVICES
Video streaming, geolocation transmitter, and communication headset built in a helmet for comprehensive interaction at a field training course.
- Embedded software development and testing enabling multiple devices to operate as a single system
- Key functions: real-time Wi-Fi video streaming, Bluetooth communication module, geolocation transmission
- LTA, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth protocols
- USB programming and hardware testing
- Project duration: 3 months
- Team size: 4 FTE
- Technologies: ThreadX, IAR, C language
AUDIO DRIVER FOR A NEW SMARTPHONE
Full cycle Audio driver development making a new smartphone ready for manufacturing.
- Enabling the use of speakers and microphone of a new smartphone prototype
- Porting driver to Customer’s audio chip, creating of low-level drivers
- Building all layers and low-level drivers into a single Audio driver
- Software and hardware testing
- Project duration: 1 month
- Team size: 2 FTE
- Technologies: C, C++, Linux kernel 3.0.35, SPI, I2C