Where: Remote (Ukraine only)
When: July 1, 2021
Type of Internship: group
Duration of Internship: 3 months
Scholarship: not provided
Enter the world of IT project management and start your career at Sigma Software! Join our Sigma Software PM Internship!
During three months, you will study the project management wisdom gained by our company over 19 years. The program covers the vital knowledge areas, which will help PM beginners to survive in the tough world of project management.
You will learn:
- what are PM’s responsibilities and role on the project
- best practices of modern business communications
- nuances of team work: team structure, development model, motivation, conflict management. Main instruments and best practices
- how to identify, manage and present risks to your customer
- main methodologies of software development: Scrum, Kanban, PMI.
- how to manage different types of projects, how and what to measure in different governance models and how to work with constraints
The program consists of theoretical part based on video materials, practical part — online workshops with Sigma Software expert, and home work with mentor`s feedback afterwards.
- IT Project Management in a nutshell
- Project Management routine
- Communications Management
- All you need to know about Requirements Management
- Scope Management
- Budget Management
- Schedule Management
- SDLC Overview: Scrum, Kanban, PMI
- Changes Management
- Lead your team
- Quality Management
- Technical Excellence in Software Projects
- Risks Management
- Expectations and Stakeholder Management
- Exam and final project presentation
Our expert and trainer — Liza Bondarenko, member of PMO at Sigma Software, PM with rich expertise in many management areas. Liza is known in IT community as a speaker at professional events, is an author and acting trainer of PM Master’s Program developed for one of the Kharkiv Universities; Telegram channel blogger and a person strongly dedicated to her manager`s calling.
At our PM Internship, you will have to work really hard on developing new skills, both hard and soft. At the end of study, you will have to pass an exam and to present a final project. The best students will be invited to join Sigma Software company.
Do not miss the real opportunity to start your PM path at Sigma Software — one of TOP-20 largest IT companies in Ukraine!